Live Every Day With Confidence & Independence
Surround yourself with independence and health in our Independent Living residences in northeast Philadelphia. Independent Living at Paul’s Run offers seniors a fine selection of quality apartment styles in a full-service retirement community designed to suit your personal lifestyle.
Our apartments have no entrance fee and feature an array of services, amenities and conveniences that are included in the monthly fee or are available on an “as-needed or requested” basis.
Choose the apartment style floor plan that suits you at Paul’s Run. See our studios and one- and two-bedroom apartments. Each comes with a cheery full kitchen, private bathroom, spacious and comfortable living areas and ample closet space.
All apartments are also equipped with:
- 1 chef-prepared meal a day (additional meal packages are available)
- Monthly housekeeping
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, entertainment, dining and more
- Full calendar of engaging activities & events
- Complimentary WiFi in every apartment
- Emergency call system
- Basic cable TV
- Routine apartment maintenance
- Use of all inviting spaces and amenities
- All utilities except telephone
- Individual Climate Control
- A state-of-the-art smoke and fire protection system
- 24-hour emergency response and 7 day/24 hour security system
- Complimentary linens
- In-house TV network
- Variety of religious services
Our staff is professionally trained to assure that all of our residents experience a dignified setting that respects and enhances their independence. You’ll feel safe, protected and content in our community and your home.
Our emphasis on concierge services is based on creating individual relationships that help to nurture each person as an individual whose daily life has purpose and meaning. Staff members have received special training to help caregivers gain insights into the unique personalities of the residents we serve. We are devoted to each resident’s quality of life and happiness.
- Personalized and collaborative care plans for each resident
- Chef prepared meals three times daily, plus snacks and beverages
- Convenient transportation available
Meet Resident Services Coordinator, Meghan McGillian
Independent Living provides seniors with so many aspects of community life to enjoy. Meghan helps residents make the most of their living experience; she says her role is similar to that of a concierge.
“I’m our residents’ go-to person for anything they need. If they have any questions or need help with anything I’m there,” she says. From running small errands like trips to the grocery store and post office, as well as making sure all the amenities needed within the residents’ apartment is in working order, or simply stopping by to socialize, Meghan enjoys building close relationships and getting to know the Personal Care residents and their families.
Our residents make me smile. I enjoy being a support system for them and helping them settle into their new apartments. They are more than residents to me. They are my friends.”