Live Every Day With Confidence & Independence
Surround yourself with independence and health in our Independent Living residences in Philadelphia. We encourage you to reach your maximum level of independence, while still providing all the support you need. Independent Living at Paul’s Run offers a fine selection of quality apartment styles in a full-service retirement community designed to suit your personal lifestyle.
Our apartments have no entrance fee and feature an array of services, amenities and conveniences that are included in the monthly fee or are available on an “as-needed or requested” basis.
Choose the apartment style floor plan that suits you at Paul’s Run. See our studios and one- and two-bedroom apartments. Each comes with a cheery full kitchen, private bathroom, spacious and comfortable living areas and ample closet space.
All apartments are also equipped with:
- 1 chef-prepared meal a day (additional meal packages are available)
- Monthly housekeeping
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, entertainment, dining and more
- Full calendar of engaging activities & events
- Complimentary WiFi in every apartment
- Emergency call system
- Basic cable TV
- Routine apartment maintenance
- Complimentary use of laundry facilities
- Use of all common areas
- All utilities except telephone
- Individual Climate Control
- A state-of-the-art smoke and fire protection system
- 24-hour emergency response and 7 day/24 hour security system
- Complimentary linens
- In-house TV network
- Variety of religious services
Our staff is professionally trained to assure that all of our residents are cared for in a dignified setting that respects and enhances their independence. You’ll feel safe, protected and content in our community and your home.
Before moving to Paul’s Run, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with one of the wellness nurses. Through Liberty at Home, nurses are available in our Independent Living community to monitor any medical changes you may experience and assist with any ongoing health and wellness needs you may have. Liberty at Home is also available to assist Independent Living residents during an illness or following a hospitalization with any support services they might need.